Tuesday, August 16, 2011

No Demands ;)


“I love you, Diya.”

“I love you too, what’s with you Sudhanshu?? Anything bothering you?”

“No Diya, can’t I just say that I love you.”

“Ofcourse you can, but for now simply spit it out”

“How I wish I can drown in your pretty eyes Diya??”

“They are not any lake or sea that you would want to drown in them, they are my eyes for god sake, get out of that dreamland”

“You are just not the romantic types, isn’t it Diya?”

“Yeah and you are Raj Kapoor’s grandson when it comes to romance, right?”

“Hahahaha!!!, I don’t know about Raj Kapoor, but I am Pitambar Prasad Chaudhary’s grandson.”

“Ufff!!!!  You and your pathetic jokes, Sudhanshu you are sick….”

“Alright, I LOVE YOU Diya .”

“That’s an easy escape Mr. Chaudhary”

“So whats that on your forehead?”

“Where? What? What are you talking about Sudhanshu?”

“Alright just stay still, let me do that for you….”

“Take the pains to tell me what is it, Sudhanshu??”

Sudhanshu leans forward and kisses Diya on her forehead. There is a minute of silence and the smile refuses to leave Diya’s lips. Sudhanshu breaks the silence and says

“Diya, there is something on your lips this time….”

“Oh really Sudhanshu? Don’t you think you are getting too demanding? ;)”


4 comments:

Kunal said...

Very Sweet :)

Kunal

Anonymous said...

What a punch!! :D :D
loved it!! <3

Yamini said...

amazing dialogue work!!

Write more.. you have such a great sense of wit and style!! :D

loved it!

PS: the anon comment was by me.. it just got posted anonymously!

Pooja Cornelius said...

@kunal: Thank you
@mini: muaah ;)