Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Virgin Meri.....

Brands and Apparels, I simply love them. I mean who doesn't like clothes? Right? It's the basic necessity after food!

A couple of days back, I was checking out some apparel brands online. One brand caught my attention. "OFFBEAT", a T shirt brand with amazing, wacky one liner tees. It started to interest me. Since, I had not bought anything for myself for a long time now, my greed for the same grew.

Of the lot I narrowed down to one T shirt that had my sunsign "Aquarius" printed on it. I at once ordered it. A few minutes later I got a call from the customer care confirming my order, and the female voice said,"You will receive your order in three working days."

Obviously I was excited to try my Tshirt on. Prompt by service, my tee was delivered in three days. When I opened the parcel instead of "Aquarius" I received a "Virgo" tee.... I realized soon I must have clicked on the wrong one. "Never mind", I told myself, the tee has this sexy female printed on it said ,"All Eyes are on Me and I enjoy the Attention." I knew I wasn't going to return this one. But i conveniently forgot my friends and folks knew I am not a Virgo ;)

So yesterday I decide to wear the tee to go out for lunch with my family comprising of 22 members. My kid brother walks up to me, reads my Tshirt and gives me a puzzled look.... "Virgo"? Since when have you become a Virgo????" I had to hide what stupid mistake I had committed, obviously the answer had to a good one so that there are no further questions. To end the conversation I just said," Spelling mistake, Virgin... It should have been Virgin."

And we had a hearty laugh about it, who knew just a click on the mouse button could generate such amused expressions. Little did I do, but in the end everyone laughed. Oh! Virgin, "Virgin meri , TSHIRT..."


6 comments:

Shreesh said...

hahaha Nice one pooja . I didn't know you blogged. Where did you order this Tee from anyways..I brought one really expensive Tshrit transfer paper to print the message "I taste so good that you will want the recipe" I But i could never come up with a way or the pink blob that would suit it. Do mention the link ok.

Pooja Cornelius said...

Hey Shreesh Thanks so much.... and yes the link: www.offbeat-pondy.com

yamini said...

How good a coverup was that... This made me laugh over and over again.. Excellent Post...
Keep it up :)

Pooja Cornelius said...

Thank you very much, Yamini....

Shilpa Kanor said...

mast...lols...:)

Abhilashaaaaa said...

lolz..