Thursday, August 18, 2011

And It Rained....


Yes, it hurts, after all I am human.

Sameer closed his eyes with this thought and tears rolled down his cheek. He sat alone. He looked up at the dark sky and went back a few years down the lane.

“Mumbai rains are to die for.”

“Excuse me, are you talking to me??” Asked Sameer.

“Yes, you are the only person who can hear me right now” replied Ruchika.

“So you are from Mumbai?”

“Yes, I have always been here, oh! By the way I am Ruchika.”

“Sameer”

“So if it’s not too personal, Can I ask you what do you do Sameer?”

“No, not at all. I am a final year student in Xavier’s College.”

“Ruchika? Right?” (Sameer reassures if he got the name right), what do you do”?

“I am a photographer, dancer, music composer and a painter.”

(Sameer laughs out loud). “No seriously, tell me what do you do”?

“Why do you think I am lying to you? I actually take pictures, dance, compose music and paint.”

“Wohoo!!!!  Must say you are one hell of a female.”

“Alright you don’t believe me? Do you?”

“No it isn’t what you thinking. It’s just that, I can’t imagine one person being so creative.”

“Wait let me get my camera from the car, May be atleast then, you will believe, I am a photographer.”

Ruchika gets a call that interrupts the conversation between them.

“I have to go Sameer, it was nice meeting you, life rahi to fir milenge, bye!!!!!”

Sameer stood there not knowing how to react and what to say. He simply stood there and watched Ruchika leave.


To be continued.....

4 comments:

yamini said...

Intriguing... Next post please..

It's always good to be a reader to serial fictions! I am so loving this! :)

Kunal said...

It is just a teaser.. :)

Please post the next part soon.

Kunal

Shreesh said...

Will Definitely like to read further. I finally posted something in my blog too almost after a year..do take a look if you have time ..

Luv N light

Shreesh

Soudamini said...

waiting for the next post..