Tuesday, June 14, 2011

FROM PUNE, WITH LOVE....

"Living with a heavy heart is difficult, we never realize its us who make things difficult for ourselves".

"June", the sixth month of the year is usually the month of rains, thunder showers at times, cool breeze. Most important, its the month that initiates life. The trees that had lost their leaves, again see some greenery on them. Its the month of rejuvenation. But this month didn't quite start well for me. The series of events were sad, rather shocking!! "I miss you so much, Jinu".

Like I said living with a heavy heart is difficult, and we make our lives difficult for us. So, I decided to take a break, and clean my mind. I decided to head to Pune, the only place, I knew I would find my peace of mind. Its 4 am June 14th, on my way to Pune airport. I was in the cab when I closed my eyes for a couple of minutes, just to recollect if I have carried all my belongings. To my surprise the pictures that started appearing were of the time I spent in Pune during the last three days. The time with my friends.

The moment I reached Pune I felt a sense of belonging to the place. I stayed there 5 years back. The roads are just the same, the buildings, shops etc. Just one difference everything is also written in Marathi these days!!!! Mini had come to pick me up from the airport. Her place is 32 kms from the Pune airport. So we had ample time to hit the conversation. We started our laughter riot then and there (the conversation is a censored one , those who wish to know please call me ;). sorry mini :P ). I had no Idea how the next few days are going to be like? I left it to my "host and dost", mini moo (That's what I fondly call her), to take care of me. It was only during these three days that I wished,"If only there were 48 hours in a day!!!!!!!".

KFC,shopping on FC Road, Hong Kong lane, MaskaMaria, Sia leela and not to forget GOOD LUCK CAFE.... were the main attractions of the three days I spent with my buddies. Above all, it was the endless conversation that I had with my philosopher,guide and (now) friend, Mini. The agitation, the restlessness, I know I have lost it all somewhere. I also made new friends. Pri, Debo, Maloo and Rajesh. Thank you so much.... I had a great time with you all.Mini I am not thanking you for your cooking, for taking care of me, for making me meet myself all over again. I owe you this lifetime.

In the midst of these thoughts,the cab driver spoke, "Madam Airport aa gaya." The flashes immediately went away, I smiled for I had realized I am taking back my world with me. I am taking back a lot of happiness, and this is how my three fantastic days were spent, with my loved ones. I only remember your smiling face Mini, thanks for that hug, it made me feel so loved. A big bear hug for you!!! I am really happy to be loved this way. And this time its, from Pune, with Love......

3 comments:

Yamini said...

I want you to write a series of "From Pune, With Love"..
And ask me how would that be possible?

"Keep Visiting me" :)

Pooja Cornelius said...

I am sure I will be visiting you often yamini ji ;)

SBM said...

Jus loved this one... Feeling good to see u happy.. I too had a gr8 weekend with my best buddies.. Saha, Maloo, Debo & Kish.... :)