Saturday, August 27, 2011

And We Loved....


Days seem shorter and nights longer than ever when in love. This was the exact situation with Ruchika and Sameer. They spoke for almost 8 hours a day, met every alternate day and when they didn’t meet they simply were lost in each others thoughts.

It’s been a year since they met first, with each passing day the love and the relationship grew stronger.

“Sameer do you remember, the first time you called me?” Asked Ruchika.

“Yes I do. And you asked Rohan to reply the call.”

“I didn’t ask him to reply he was the one who took the call.” Laughs Ruchika.

“Yeah whatever.” Replies Sameer (With a more pissed off look.)

“Wouldn’t you want to know what was I upto, that I was even ready to miss your call?” Says Ruchika.

“Is there any possibility of you not telling me this?” Laughs Sameer.

Ruchika is irritated and has turned her back towards Sameer.

“Ok sorry Ruch, tell me what were you busy with?”

“No, I am not in a mood to tell you anything.”

“Hey Ruch, listen to me, please, I wanna listen to it, please tell me.”

Ruchika shrugs her shoulders and just doesn’t speak a word. Sameer shifts his place and now sits right infront of Ruchika.

“Look here, I really want to listen.”Says Sameer.

“Alright, I was developing the picture I gave you as a gift when we first met.”

Sameer is looking into Ruchika’s eyes and he can see the twinkle in them. He leans forward kisses her forhead. Ruchika holds Sameer’s hand, she doesn’t want the kiss to end. Just then Sameer kisses Ruchika again and takes her by surprise.

“I hope I didn’t do anything wrong Ruch?”

“Sameer you complete me.”

To be continued……

3 comments:

Kunal said...

This is one of the favorites..among all the previous ones in the story...it connects with a past..in a beautiful way :)

Pooja Cornelius said...

@kunal: Thank you :)

Shreesh said...

AAh ... My Gf Used to love that kinda stuff .. n so did I..This is nostalgia ..