Monday, August 29, 2011

And We said Goodbye....


Its the time of the year when the students fly to their dream destinations. Sameer always wanted to be in the United Sates of America, for his higher studies. Ruchika on the other hand wanted to stay back in Mumbai, because she found the streets, the pot holes, the people, the food and most importantly the rains to be far better than the west.

“Have you packed everything?” Asks Ruchika.

“Yes almost everything except you.” Replies Sameer.

“Sameer, you know I love you very much, but my life is here in Mumbai. This is the place where I met you right? I have a lot of good memories with you.”

“Come with me Ruch, lets be together always.”

“Sameer I can’t. You know it.”

“I will miss you a lot Ruch.”

“Sameer always know one thing, I trust you and have lot of faith in you. I don’t own you; I love you and respect you for the kind of person you are. You have taught me many things in life, most importantly you have taught me to love, you and me both. Whenever you miss me I am just a phone call away. Plus you are a tech savvy person; you will own the best of the gadgets once you reach there….  ” Laughs Ruchika.

“I love you so much, Ruch.”

“I love you too Sameer, I love you too.”

“Its time I should leave for the airport.” Says Sameer.

“Just check quickly all your documents once.” Replies Ruchika.

“Yeah , just hold on, let me go through them once.” Says Sameer.

When he is going through his documents he finds a sealed envelope, he is surprised. He opens the envelope to find twelve blank A4 sheets. They have a similar fragrance, the same of Ruchikas.

“What are these sheets for?” Asks Sameer Surprisingly!

“How did you know I kept them.” Asks Ruchika.

“Do you always ask so many questions Ruch? (Laughs Sameer.) They smell of you.”

“Write to me once a month, along with a picture of yours. I wants see if you change with changing times.” Replies Ruchika.

“I have to leave Ruch.”

“I love you Sameer.”

“I love you a lot, Ruch, I will miss you.”

To be continued….


1 comment:

Kunal said...

Aww...he is leaving....interesting to see...where will they meet the next time :)