Friday, May 27, 2011

The love of my life :)

She looks amazing in red. I couldn't take my eyes off her when I saw her yesterday. She came with the gush of wind and the moment I saw her, it started to rain!!! I couldn't believe what I was experiencing. I was dumstruck. I didnt want to shut my eyes even for a microsecond, beacause I didnt want to loose a chance to admire her beauty.

I know this might sound a little absurd, but I am not ashamed to accept that I am in love with her. Her well carved body, amazing looks the way she moves are simply beyond any words. I am struggling to fight my heartbeats as I write about her. I have no clue how will I introduce her to my parents. Because however I wish and want it will be really tough for me to convince them, that she is the love of my life and I cannot be happy with anybody else but her.

I have decided to introduce her to my parents and to the world with no fear absolutely, for if its not today, its never. Her name is.....





































 Volkswagen Beetle

Engine
Type:2.5L 5-cylinder; 2.0L TDI; 2.0L TSI
Engine & Transmission
Power bhp (kW) at RPM:170 hp; 140hp; 200 hp
Torque lb-ft (Nm) at RPM:177lb-ft; 236lbs.-ft; 207 lbs.-ft
Exterior
Length168.4 in
Width72.1 in
Height58.5 in
Interior
AudioRCD 310 sound system with 8 speakers (includes dual tuner)
Navigation/EntertainmentRNS 315 featuring a 5-inch touchscreen,
SafetyVolkswagen’s advanced Intelligent Crash Response System w/ Electronic Stability Control (ESC), Driver & Front passenger airbags & Side Curtain Protection airbags (Front & Rear)
VisionBi-xenon headlights

I love you sweetheart. I promise you, you will be mine someday. In this lifetime or the other ;)

3 comments:

Shilpa Kanor said...

superlike...lols...:)

yamini said...

LOL.... this was amazing!! :D :D crazy piece Pooja... i had some different things going on in my mind...ueetlntil I read "Volkswagon Beetle"... :D

great post... let the humour pour!!

Pooja Cornelius said...

@shilpa: Thank you so much :D
@yamini: Don't let your imaginations run wild :P