Saturday, May 28, 2011

Betrayal

Last night I realised life can hit you really hard. I am betrayed and I feel terrible. I never realised that there was a trap that was laid for me, I never did realise it, ever. I am shattered because I am betrayed by my best friend.  I want everyone to read this. Never commit such mistakes in life for which you have to repent for 3 hours.

Last night I called my best buddy Shilpa. We share this amazing comfort level and can talk about almost anything on this earth. We were talking about Dexter Morgan, it a serial that is aired on Star World. Last night it was the season finale of Dexter and the season ended well. So I was talking to Shilpa about that. We spoke about other things too (That I cannot pen down, else I am dead :P).

Out of the blue Shilpa says, "You are cute..." (thought bubble,"Whats wrong with Shilpa? Why is she saying I am cute???" Anyway I get alert....).The next sentence was a complete shocker and I almost lost all the words. I just couldn't reply.

"Pooj you are really nice"

"Thanks ships, but whats the matter..."

"Nothing, just know you are cute and nice"

"How sweet is that Ships"

"Alright Pooj you will see Kunfu Panda 2 with me...."

There I was berayed and trapped. I hate animated movies and my best buddy just knows the right moves to trap me. How clever!!!!!!!!! I had no option but to say yes. And I am going to sleep while the movie will be in progress, but give her company. I know no matter how alert I will be even in future not to be a victim to such clever games, I am still going to fall in the trap, that will be laid down by her. And the icing on the cake was her punch line,"Pooj I caught you off guard!!!!"

1 comment:

yamini said...

i totally empathize with u...i hate animated movies too.. But i will not miss this one.. Coz smtimes it isn't abt the movie...it' abt the company.. And the 3-D glasses.. :D :D

yenjoy..