Monday, May 9, 2011

And she smiles....

She walks, she talks and she smiles....

Sun shines when she wakes up in the morning, the world stops and stares just to see her brightness, she is a woman a phenomenal woman!!!

This mystery I am trying to unfold everyday, but the more I think about her, things get entangled. I forget the way I had to take, the turns the roads and the addresses. Somethings wrong with me. I am sitting infront of the television and just can't register anything, I am sitting on the dinner table and smile aimlessly.

She smiles and I skip a heartbeat. She smiles and I forget my sorrows, she smiles and I know there is no pain, she smiles and I know she is mine. She smile and I know I am the luckiest man alive.... She smiles and I smile with her.

"I am sorry my dear friend (I am not naming the person....) for I couldn't help but post this...." :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is such a beautiful thing to feel, say and write.. Wow!

Tushar Joshi said...

उसे समझने की कोशीश में मेरे
अपने ही खयाल अलझ जातें हैं
भूल जाता हूँ कहाँ मुडना था
रास्ते दिमाग से निकल जातें हैं

कुछ गडबड हो गई है मेरे साथ
शाम से टिव्ही के सामने हूँ मगर
कुछ भी पहुँचा नही भेजे तक
खाना खातें हुए शून्य हो जाती है नजर

वो हँसती है, दिल रूक जाए पलभर
वो हंसती है, भूल जाता हूँ सारे गम
वो हंसती है, दर्द का तो पता भी नहीं
वो हंसती है, खुशनुमा हो जाए मौसम

वो हँसती है तब पता चलता है
भाग खुल गया था मेरा भी कभी
अब मुझे पता है के वो मेरी है और
वो हँसती है और उसके साथ मै भी

तुषार जोशी, नागपूर