Saturday, May 7, 2011

WTF!!!!

Some slangs have become a part of our daily conversations. "American slangs" thats what they are popularly known as. A few days back I was having one such conversation with my elder sister. She has been there in the US of A for many years now. So whenever we have a conversation it is very obvious we end up using one of those "F" words.

So me and my di are having  a very interesting talk about Porsche, she bought this amazing new car and was describing the features, the sleek looks the engine power, the alloy wheels. Everytime she spoke I used "FCUK" no, not "French Connection" come on guys I can't write that down, my mom reads my blog too!!!!!

Yeah, lets not deviate from the conversation....  My sister totally lost it, she started shouting on me... "Nicky (for those who don't know, its my nickname), listen to me" and I thought (thought bubble) "Oops too much of slang".... And my sister says, "have you ever thought after Monday and Tuesday comes Wednesday, Thursday, Friday (WTF!!!)" and I thought, "yes what the f***"!!!!!!

2 comments:

yamini said...

How about S and S after WTF... :D :D :D

FYI, the word verification for this comment that i entered is "DXETER"

Pooja Cornelius said...

lol!!!! i don't believe this!!!!