Monday, May 2, 2011

Dashboard Confessions....

New Post: I am blank, its been so many days, Passion Unlimited, has not written anything.

Edit Post: Yeah I know, until she writes, there can be no editing.

New Post: Finally your words made some sense, foolish you.

Edit Post: Look NP you better back out because if I get dirty, You will repent big time.

New Post: Thats what I exactly mean, you dirty rotten scoundrel. You have a filthy mind.

Edit Post: Enough of this nonsense NP you are crossing your limits. You better back out else you are a fried turkey.

New Post: Only cowards like you can speak this way, men with courage believe in doing things and not merely boasting about them.

Edit Post : Hey wait I guess Passion Unlimited has logged in. Lets see if she will write today or its a regular visit to the blog.

(Both eagerly wait to see the line of action...)

New Post: hahahahaha!!!!!! Looser EP, you are such a looser.... Passion Unlimited writes today.

Edit Post: You moron, I am sure she will edit the post too.... Humans are bound to err.

Passion Unlimited: Guys, please stop this. You are not letting me write. What is the stiff between you?

(Both New Post and Edit Post go in unison): He thinks he is more important.

Passion Unlimited: (Hearty laugh) OMG! you guys are just impossible. You know you are just like my parents   my mom gives me virtues, values, morals and yes not to forget awesome meals. My dad protects me, tells me what is good for me, helps me solving the puzzle called life. Without them I am just so incomplete, likewise without you guys my writing is incomplete. Its not about who is more important, its about who is there in our testing times. Like my mom and dad love me unconditionally you love my writing and help me improve. Without you NP I will never be able to enter the text and you, EP without you I will never be able to correct my mistakes. I love you both, trust me.....

New Post to Edit Post: Buddy I love you.

Edit Post to New Post: Alright, I forgive you, but I love Passion Unlimited a little more than you ;)

All three end up laughing..... Happy writing!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Yamini said...

It is for the first time that I am reading something like this... this is awesome... :) Loved it..

Keep it up.. :)

Pooja Cornelius said...

You bring out the best in me as a writer, take some credits if not all...