Sunday, April 10, 2011

TRULY, MADLY , DEEPLY...


Belief is what makes me strong. Trust is what I learn when I know I believe.

She walks into my room, only to find me glued to my laptop. Her vibrant smile lights up my room. I try and avoid her presence, but its rather difficult. She is always in this self defending mood, which at times pisses me off. She mocks me to the best of her ability and I am left with nothing to say.

But I believe in her and I am sure she trusts me, I know, it’s not over confidence its my faith in her. I know I don't have to search for her, for when I look she is standing just besides me. She irritates me, but has taught me to be patient; she mocks me, but has taught me not to run away from me, she leaves me speechless with a thought of her being so special.

I love you my dear friend, for you have trusted me, for what I am I owe a part to you, for what I see, I know you discovered it, for how I love I learnt it from you......

No comments: