Thursday, June 30, 2011

Mummy bhi na.....


Moms are a different species; they come from some other planet. Every mom on this earth probably speaks the same language, No! Don’t take that literally they might be speaking in different languages but all of them speak the same language of motherhood.

Their questions, queries, worries etc are of the same kind. A few days back I got my blood test done. I thought my Hemoglobin count was low, so without any further delay I must get it done. I didn’t tell her, I was going to get my blood test done. Else you all know "1050" odd questions they ask. I mean how would I know what in store for me right?

So I go home with the report that said Hemoglobin- 8.5

She has been behaving weird since then; she prayed for 5 extra minutes today, she let me sleep for half an hour more and I managed to get sufficiently late to work. She gave me dry fruits with milk this morning and gave me a boiled egg for breakfast, which I absolutely don’t need considering  the fact, I don’t fit in my old clothes (which again are not very old!!!!!) .

Mummy bhi na…..

1 comment:

Yamini said...

That's how moms are!! :D :D

nothing new!

BTW, better take care!