Thursday, March 31, 2011

Uncensored


“Good morning, I dreamt that I have come to meet you and you have shifted to a multi storey building”
“Lol so you dream about me these days…”
“haha! I told you. You are the stuff of nightmares.”
“That’s not my problem lady if you end up dreaming about me J
“hehe.. so all set for the semis… its going to be a thriller.”
“Agar aaj India jeet gaya na aanchal tu jo bole wo…”
“Aise kitno ko promise kiya hai Raghav , diwala nikal jayega.”
“Only you, Ek atankwadi he kaafi hai meri life main… One at a time you see.”
“Don’t take the siesta today aanchal.”
“Alarm lagaya hai 2:30 pm ka.”

The semi finals between India and Pakistan was the most talked about event in the last couple of days. Such events also keep the adrenaline pumping. But, who knew there is a parallel event going on somewhere on the planet.

“Oh damn! Raghav  viru out ho gaya.”
“No worries aanchal its our day…. I am sure India is going to win this one.”
“Ofcourse Ragahav.”

So the text messaging between  Raghav and Annchal continues until Raghav decides to concentrate on the match. Also he knows aanchal has some unfinished work and decides not to disturb her. But who knew the unfinished work was never going to be finished. Beep Beep!!!

“India have managed a decent score 260/9… thought will update you on the score.”
“Oh I have seen the entire innings after ages Raghav. Didn’t go out ;) Aaj sabki chutti thi.”
“Acha?? You should have come home then.”
“Parents are out of station, grandparents are alone at home can’t leave them for so long.So thought will give them company”
“So long?? I cant bear you over ten minutes aanchal, you seriously think I can sit with you for hours together??”
“Meri line mujhpar ?? Not allowed! Vaise you don’t lie very well :P
“I am just kidding aanchal , you are amongst the few people whom I really admire… and I am not lying this time…”

India went on to win the semi finals last night and the conversation between Aanchal and Raghav abruptly stopped….

I wonder what is Aanchal thinking J?????

2 comments:

yamini said...

excellent!! I love love love what you wrote!

Hoping to see more of this kind!!

Pooja Cornelius said...

Thank you yam :)